Monday, February 6, 2006

I'm Not a Football Expert But ...

... it sure seems to me as if Seattle should have won the Superbowl. There were possibly three and definitely two terrible calls by referees who should have been ashamed to be officiating at that game if that's the best they can do. Not that Seattle didn't blow it themselves a lot by dropping the ball so much.

As for the halftime show we were just plain bored, except when we were just plain horrified by Mick and the gang's time ravaged faces and physiques. Face it guys, old man wobbly arms happen to skinny people too ... you get old and your skin tone goes. Ugh!

Most of the commercials were terrible, especially the Pepsi ads. I know a lot of people liked the FedEx caveman ad but I didn't really care about it. My favorites were the Ameriquest ads (doctor with the defibrillators and the awkward airplane moment), the Clydesdale colt trying to pull the Budweiser wagon (yes, I'm sentimental), and the magic refrigerator. Best recycled idea were the working with monkeys (and jackasses) ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment