Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Vote Early and Vote Often


Well, voting often really isn't possible ... just dreaming there. The voting is open at The Catholic Blog Awards. You can only vote once so choose carefully.

Happy Catholic was nominated for Best Individual Catholic Blog, Best Overall Catholic Blog, Funniest Catholic Blog, and Most Informative & Insightful Catholic Blog. Y'all are so very kind! And you've made me so very happy. (If only there was a category for that.)

And I see that Catholic Media Review, of which I am a member, was nominated for Best Group Blog, Best Insider Catholic News Blog, and Most Informative & Insightful Catholic Blog. Sweet!

Do go take a look at the nominees. There are a ton of good blogs nominated and you're sure to find a new one that you can't live without (the story of my life, just look at my sidebar!).

It's tough in any category because of all the competition (which is a good thing ... I'm a capitalist y'all!). Because of my fondness for tradition and for my Jamaican bobsled team, I'm gonna revive the regular awards campaign.

C'mon ... kiss the egg!

(And if you don't know what that means
then hie thee to a rental store and catch up on Cool Runnings)

Now get over there and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment