Monday, December 8, 2008

Are You Wearing Blue?

My youth group leader was giving a talk one night and he said, "There are over a billion Catholics in the world. If Catholics decided to wear the color blue tomorrow, everyone would be like...Blue is a cool color." And that made me have this crazy idea.... What if all of us Catholics actually did that? So I decided in honor of our mother Mary, on December 8th, which is The Feast of The Immaculate Conception, we will all wear the color light blue. Please help me accomplish this goal! Invite all your Catholic friends! Even if you are not Catholic and you want to honor Mary...that's cool too. Join us in this movement and be a witness to the world!

"If you are what you should be, you will set the whole world on fire. Let the truth be your delight...proclaim it...but with a certain congeniality."
-- Saint Catherine of Siena
Today's the day, people. I have to admit that I couldn't find a single blue thing at Target that didn't look dreadful ... so my "blue" is actually a teal. However, I do have my eye on a lovely mail order light blue sweater that I am going to have ready for next year.

As for now, get that blue on (or the closest equivalent) and flaunt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment