Thursday, March 12, 2009

So on the whole daily Mass thing ...

... it is amazing to me how very easily my life has taken on this morning visit to the Church, the half hour Mass, the bit of time to truly focus on God and what is True before plunging into the busy day.

It is equally amazing to me that it is not ... amazing.

It is not that I might not have inspired insights or realizations, because in front of the tabernacle is the place where I am going to have those things if I have them at all and I assuredly still do. What is amazing is that this is something that I feel so comfortable with, so much that this is how it is supposed to be for me. Like slipping on an old glove.

I look back at my scurrying and hedging and excuse making.

What was I worrying about? This is easy. It is right.

I was so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment