Friday, March 23, 2012

This Just In: Sense Nonsense - Updated

Sense Nonsense: Fundamental Propositions Not Too Good to Be True, Just Too Hard to AcceptSense Nonsense: Fundamental Propositions Not Too Good to Be True, Just Too Hard to Accept by Francisco J. Garcia-Julve


Can I tell you that I was sitting at the Sense Nonsense book website just chuckling at the sayings rotating? (You can't yet, but go take a look and you'll see what I'm talking about.)

They're funny because they're true (as wise man Homer Simpson has often told us). Although they aren't always funny ... anyway it was enough to interest me in opening the review pdf I received.

And then I read the first paragraph of the Forward and had to laugh again. Can't wait to read this.

UPDATE
And here's a review from Maureen at Aliens in This World.

1 comment: